<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/983156384719269997?origin\x3dhttps://simplymtc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Let's Chat Elsewhere:


Check out my article on Mamanatural.com!




archive :
The Dark Side of Stationery
written on Monday, August 17, 2015 @ 8:13 PM +

I'm an unabashed lover of all things paper. This should come as no surprise to the people who I drag to Michael's on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis with me, but I'm addicted to paper packs. There's something so soothing about the smell of the crisp cardstock as I flip through the pack -- I can't explain it and unless you're an addict too, you just won't understand.

I thought I had come to terms with my affair, until I discovered the planner community. 
How did I miss this?! When did planners start becoming popular?! 
I was the "list maker" in school, and the "compulsive planner". It was UNCOOL not so long ago to tote a thick notebook around that detailed every event and to-do list one could ever concoct. 

Planners are more functional than ever before! I'm sure that sounds redundant, but there are a litany of new features and customization that make a planner more of an experience and a journal, rather than just a disposable book of lists and events.

There are stickers, boxes, checklists, washi tape -- all things stationery meshed with all things diary. I am stunned at how in the dark I was about this fun and addicting community. Some of my favorite spreads feature teapots, cats, strawberries, watercolors. The list is endless and I have big plans for my 18 month Erin Condren planner. 

 In the next week, I hope to open my first etsy shop, featuring digital planning sticker templates to print at home. I can't wait! This is not only an exciting new chapter in my life, it's also something I enjoy doing!




What are some of your favorite sticker shops?
 Which planner is your favorite?
 

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2015 - Original Layout Template by Afeeqah.
All Rights Reserved - Copywritten Content by Simply MTC 2015. Photos and graphics, unless otherwise stated, property of Simply MTC.