<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/983156384719269997?origin\x3dhttps://simplymtc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Let's Chat Elsewhere:


Check out my article on Mamanatural.com!




archive :
The Universe Strikes Back.
written on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 @ 4:24 AM +

I'm feeling very, very grateful for my life lately. I know I posted a while back that I was experiencing the pressures of being an adult and how it was wracking my head with immeasurable stress. But, today was a completely new and voluminous day - full of exciting changes and I've come to the end of it with a renewed sense of hope for my future.

My family hit a brick wall of sorts about six months ago and it took a bit of struggle to make changes, necessary changes, happen. Now, some months later, we've finally begun to see the light.
and it was just,... so, so sweet.
Almost as sweet as my son and I lying together. I never want to miss those moments and now, I don't have to. I can rest easy knowing our future is a little more secure. My son's Papa worked his tushy off. He deserves the opportunity, the success, and the rewards that come from his hard work. Earned? More than earned. More like worked-his-entire-life-for-this-moment. It's all him. And I'm so proud. So just remember, when you're handed a poop sandwich and you're not really optimistic about receiving anything except a poop sandwich for lunch for the rest of your life -- things will change. They have to. Balance exists in all things and it will even out somewhere. "It has to start somewhere".


Listening To: Joanna Newsom : The Book of Right On



Labels: , ,


2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2015 - Original Layout Template by Afeeqah.
All Rights Reserved - Copywritten Content by Simply MTC 2015. Photos and graphics, unless otherwise stated, property of Simply MTC.